Art

Front or top loaders? I am not impressed with my 7 year old Neptune dryer.
A bit noisy and not great at getting wrinkles out. I think you can get a
better deal on a Sears Kenmore dryer. My dryer is gas by the way. Check
Consumer Reports. They consider the Maytag Neptune washer relatively
unreliable but mine is fine. Early models had mildew problems but Maytag
fixed them for anyone who asked ever after warranty by adding a seal
drainage system and mold resistent plastics.

"Chambers" wrote in message
I plan to buy a Maytag Washer and Dryer. Please give me any related
recommendations.

{Yes, I know about using Google to search for info. Been there, done that}

Thanks