SQLit

"Chambers" wrote in message
news:Qr8gd.321592$MQ5.203623@attbi_s52...
I plan to buy a Maytag Washer and Dryer. Please give me any related
recommendations.

{Yes, I know about using Google to search for info. Been there, done that}

Thanks

In Feb I bought the Neptune series with the stand so that they are higher
off the floor.
There are 3 models mine one for a couple of hundred more that spins faster.
Duh mine has an "max extract" button, adds 2 minutes to the cycle. And then
the monster machine with touch screen and multiple languages with was about
$800 more.

Never been sorry I spent the money, quiet and they do the job well. It was a
trick getting used to an front loader. But it handles an king sized
comforter no sweat. My dryer is electric, old one was gas. Pleased as
punch.