Bo Williams

chillermfg wrote:

When
you step up again and decide to start your own handyman company and build
decks and sheds for "others" then you need to get into a more "professional
series" piece of equipment. The DeWalt cordless products fit that
description.

I have a lot of yellow tools myself, and I do like them. But they're
not all by themselves at the top of the heap, as you imply.

Next step down Craftsman Professional, Bosch High End. Then on
Down to the Skill, Milwaukee, Ryobi, Craftsman, Rigid, Porter Cable.

Putting Milwaukee, Porter Cable, and Ridgid in the same category with
Skil and Ryobi? If you're a troll, call me gullible. If you're
serious, that's ridiculous.

[...]
--
Bo Williams -