Tom

Tony,
It says on the Square D breaker
10KA
120/240V-

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
news:IL7gd.44690$nl.25603@pd7tw3no...
Tom wrote:
I have a Sears 25 gallon/4HP horizontal compressor. When I first turn

it on
it runs fine and shuts off at 150psi. The problem I have is when the
pressure gets at the level where it automatically kicks on again it then
pops the breaker off and I then have to reset the breaker before it will

run
again. I have a dedicated 20 amp circuit with 12/2WG using a Square D
breaker and a 20 amp duplex receptacle for the compressor, and nothing

else
is on this circuit. Do any of you folks have any suggestions as to how I

can
cure this problem? Thanks for your help.

Hi,
There are breakers with different peak surge and trip delay rating,
what kind of breaker do you have in there?
Tony