Charlie Self

madeuce responds:

am sorry that i generalized
all liberals together, but i am quite sincere about the democrat party, i've
been registered as a democrat since 1972 and vote that way quite often on
local
elections, but i'm a southern indiana democrat which would make me a
republican
in new york or california from a philosophical point of view,

Might be. I'm registered as an independent and tend to vote the person. Both
party platforms contain a fair amount of nonsense, so voting the party line is
not attractive. In fact, I believe that following ANY party line totally is
reprehensible.

but if the dems are for taking the guns out
of the criminls hands why haven't they ever attempted to take the car keys
out
of ted kennedy's pocket.

Irrelevant and you know it.

Charlie Self
"When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not
hereditary." Thomas Paine