On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:50:11 +1000, "Machi Smith"
wrote:

Hi,

I have a NCR 5953-2000 12.1" LCD screen for a cash register. The case of the
lcd screen states the monitor uses +12v DC/2.0A

Now the actual power module it uses is similar to a PS2 connector, but I
dont know which pins i need to connect power to...
Ive tried to find a pin diagran for the PS2 connectors (in case it was
standard) but I am unable to locate anything.

Pictures of the unit are here on my webspace
www.iinet.net.au/~perfection/monitor/

There seems to be 6 inputs, all i could think that maybe it used +12v -12v
+5v -5v ? but its strange it didnt say this on the case.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Cheers

What are you trying to accomplish? To be honest, these are pretty
expensive to try to reuse as a generic lcd-display or to risk blowing
up. Checkout these prices:

http://www.point0fsale.com/wholesale/b4269.htm
http://www.xcc.com/detailsV2.lasso/0...r%20 DynaKey/

Perhaps eBay is in order? Might get enough to buy a nice 18" lcd.