Madeuce50bmg

sorry charlie but i really do enjoy your posts, and am sorry that i generalized
all liberals together, but i am quite sincere about the democrat party, i've
been registered as a democrat since 1972 and vote that way quite often on local
elections, but i'm a southern indiana democrat which would make me a republican
in new york or california from a philosophical point of view, the ideals of the
libertarian party are closer to my own on a national basis but i don't think
they've managed to find a viable candidate yet. i don't care what consenting
adults do among themselves but don't think they need a marriage license to do
it, if you want to smoke pot i don't care but you don't need to be driving or
shooting or woodworking while doing it or any other consciousness "expanding"
chemical. i am vehemently opposed to the killing of the most helpless of all
creatures, i.e. abortion, and i don't give a **** what your religion,
ethnicity, or race are if you share my values. i just detest what the
democratic party has become and gun control (and people control) are
centerpieces of the national agenda, not necessarily all liberals, so i
apologize again for the inference. but if the dems are for taking the guns out
of the criminls hands why haven't they ever attempted to take the car keys out
of ted kennedy's pocket.

tony