MUADIBŪ

In the area I live, there are many "Big Name" builders that often take
bids on common installations per home or apartment construction, and
will use the best priced offer. Some will not accept "new" bidders as
they are used to using and dealing with a company that gives them more
than average time to pay for the work or something of that nature.

I think you have a good idea for start. However, I'd suggest you start
hounding some of the local builders inthe area, and see if you can get
a foot in the door with some very busy builder, by offering to fill in
in a pinch for the same amount as another company or maybe a bit
cheaper till they get a chance to see the quality of the work and
product you are offering. Build from there.

I suppose you have the money for some stock to set aside for sometimes
as long as 180 days to pay???? Some are that bad. Some are not. But
you WILL have to foot the bill for a time for them
anyway............nature of the business in my area.

Like I said. your original Ideas are great. If you can make it doing
just residential service and new installations on older homes, I'd say
stick with that till you have more work than you can handle and move
up from there.

Good luck!.............I wish I were doing something similar.
(starting my own business anyway)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html