Madeuce50bmg

both of my children are of the "fairer' sex, and by age nine both were
proficient with .22 cal, at 21 and 25 they both hobby shoot to this day. one of
the prerequisites for shooting is practice and discipline along with a desire
to work at it, much the same as woodworking. somehow liberals seem to think
that criminals, who are criminals because of a lack of discipline or work ethic
can magically make a firearm a useful tool of choice but the average person
cannot. i used to be an armorer for SIG and an instructor also but pursued
other options in midlife. the handle indicates one of the things i collect and
while some may be appalled by the fact that an average citizen owns a pair of
browning M2's this is precisely what the founding fathers had in mind for their
citizenry, besides there are few things more entertaining than hunting
groundhogs at 500 yds with a 50. glad to hear from you howard, and actually
enjoy the thread from both sides, for the record i'm a libertarian, but will be
voting republican primarily because they haven't sued to keep my candidate off
of 38 states ballots, even though it would benefit them, seems the dems only
care about disenfranchised democratic votes, what a load of ****