LRod

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:31:31 GMT, igor wrote:

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:29:06 -0400, Glen Duff
wrote:

I recently installed engineered cork flooring called uniclick that has a
grey composite in the middle and used my sliding compound miter saw
extensively during the job.

I can answer for my part, since I also recently installed a similar
cork floor.

Do you like the floor?

Yes.

What room is it in?

Kitchen/dining suite.

On bare feet is it warm like wood or cold like tile or laminate?

As stupid as it sounds, something in between. It's absolutely NOT cold
like tile. The sensation you get more than hot or cold is comfort,
because it's not hard (it's not soft, either, but definitely not
hard). Resilient is a closer word but that's not quite it, either.
We're in North Florida, so adjust your cold/hot comfort
interpretations accordingly.

Did you get it local or from a national company

Local.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net