BigWallop

Default Scaring rabbits

"Ophelia" wrote in message
news

"BigWallop" wrote in message news:lJ9Wa.362

Get a decent crossbow. Mine is very effective at 150 yards. But why

kill
the little mites with a hand gun when you can poison them in larger

numbers.
Spread some pellets of poison and not shotgun pellets.

We have a decent crossbow as well and airguns and shotguns. Why would

you
want to poison rabbits when they make good eating??

Ophelia

Ah !!! If it's good eating your after, then the best is the outer braid off
a length of coaxial cable. Make a nice noose from the braid and place it in
the hedgerow, at rabbit head height, and wait. Once the rabbit is caught in
the noose and it struggles to get away, the noose tightens but doesn't
loosen. DA DA !!! One Big Wabbit ready for the pot. Now I'm hungry.

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com