Machi Smith

Default Help identifying which pins to put power to!!

Hi,

I have a NCR 5953-2000 12.1" LCD screen for a cash register. The case of the
lcd screen states the monitor uses +12v DC/2.0A

Now the actual power module it uses is similar to a PS2 connector, but I
dont know which pins i need to connect power to...
Ive tried to find a pin diagran for the PS2 connectors (in case it was
standard) but I am unable to locate anything.

Pictures of the unit are here on my webspace
www.iinet.net.au/~perfection/monitor/

There seems to be 6 inputs, all i could think that maybe it used +12v -12v
+5v -5v ? but its strange it didnt say this on the case.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Cheers