AAvK

Good news, the wife says I can buy tools.....BAD news, not enough money for
everything I want (imagine that)
I want a new lathe. Here are some of the choices I am looking at and I
need some real world help.
Harbor freight (don't laugh, I have a small one now and it has been great
for what I have asked it to do)
Harbor Freight 34706 (12", varible speed) on sale $180
Harbor Freight 90265 (15", variable speed, looks like a knockoff of the
Craftsman 15") $399
Craftsman 15" VS lathe $449
Delta 14" $550
I know the Delta is good. But does anyone have experience with the other
tools? All advise is welcome and appreciated.

Harbor Freight has Woodfast heavy machines, and I have searched but cannot find a
source for parts for their particular model. Nor any reference to this model, anywhere.
seems to be a good price. Free shipping too.

Alex