Jim

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:53:30 -0400, "Robert11"
wrote:

Hello:

Would appreciate any opinions on the "Little Giant" ladders.

Guess they are available in a few different capacity/size ratings; all seem
to be in the $ 300 - $ 400 range.

Pretty expensive, but looks like something to consider for a new homeowner's
gift.

Was wondering:

-Worth the money ?

-Well built ?

-Safe ?

-Better than separate ladders ? e.g., a tall extension type for outside
work, and perhaps a good step ladder instead ?

I have on of the really heavy duty ones ( I am massive) and they are
built like a tank. Most step ladders seem to wobble and wiggle even
with an average joe on them, this one didn't even twitch with the
salesman on one side and me on the other (bought it at a home show.)

They really do work as well as advertised and I've seen a lot of
pro-typews on home and garden shows using them..contractors and such,
not just the star who might be getting paid to schlep one around.

Mine is the 14' one and seems to be a good general size, though I sort
of wish I had bought a longer one as we have something likje 14'
ceilings upstairs and soemday I might need to get up there, but that
is then....

I do feel it is worth the money.

Jim P.

Not connected in any way with the company, nor do I get money for
referrals..grin