Mike Kennedy

I see that the SOT93 is just the form of the transistor... Sorry I guess
that won't help.

"Mike Kennedy" wrote in message
ink.net...
See if this might be it...
http://www.donberg-electronics.com/d.../2/2sa1490.htm

"Jørn-E. Årnes" wrote in message
Hi!

I'm trying to repair a 24 Volt refridgerator commonly used in charter
busses. I've found one pair of identical transistors where one of them

have
an C-E short. The transistors are located in the control-unit providing
power for the compressor-motor.

The transistor is produced by Motorola (logo found) and are marked

TE2162.
Also, its in SOT93 package. Testing the known good one, tells me that it

is
an Darlington-transistor.

It seems impossible to find an replacement or equivalent for this

component
and every shop I visit tells me that this is a special produced
Motorola-component and that I might as well forget about it in the first
place. Well, I would not...

Can anybody help?

Greetings, Jørn

---