Prometheus

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 04:29:45 GMT, "Mike Hide"
wrote:

"Prometheus" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 03:57:18 GMT, "Mike Hide"
wrote:

Yea should be very interesting if Kohn [excuse me for using the original
name ] and Edwards get elected .

It could be the first time the country is run by a couple of trial Lawyers
.
Just think of all the liberal judges they can appoint, so that
Constitutional law can be avoided, furthermore making law from the bench
should avoid all the stupid laws passed by your ELECTED representatives
local, statewide and national.

Furthermore America would have a couple of firsts in the white house, the
first jewish president and the first white african first
lady..............mjh if you dont believe just google Kerry
ancestry...

Racist.

Well excuse me, I just stated facts and an opinion, nothing racist
whatsoever.

Now if YOU consider Jews or white Africans inferior in some way to Yourself,
then I can uderstand your stupid assertion....mjh

Wrong. You're listing reasons why we should not vote for Kerry, and
then mention off-handedly that he's of Jewish ancestry, and the first
lady is of african extraction. That sure as hell seems to me like
you're intending to present their bloodlines as a negative. I'd be
hard for me to consider Jews inferior to myself, since I'm only
seperated by one generation from being a full-blooded Jew.