ameijers

"OK" wrote in message
om...
Is it possible to save an opened bag of grass seed for next spring? If

so,
how would you store it over the winter?

Sure, but be aware the coverage rates will go down. When I planted grass as
a kid, there was even a decay rate chart on the bag. As long as it is stored
dry, some of the seed will remain viable for years. I'd decant it into a
bucket with a tight-fitting lid to reduce chances it will draw moisture or
bugs. If you don't have space for a bucket, some of the giant-size ziploc
bags will also work. I'd keep it inside if possible, just to keep it dry.

aem sends...