Gnube

Default Revenge (I hope)

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:54:48 +0100, Chris wrote:

Yes I watched the program and agree that Martin only did half of the
job.
But if I left a dangerous power tool in my shed I would love for
someone to illegally remove it from my premises and then when he came
to use it got badly hurt I wonder if he would try and claim
compensation from me now that would be really really funny. ==:-)

Sounds great at first:

Trouble is I have a feeling they'd be more likely to sell it than use
it; and possibly ask enough to make it look legit as a secondhand
purchase to some poor devil who knows no better.

The consequences of that could be just awful in so many ways.

What price THAT justice?

Take Care,
Gnube
{too thick for linux}