W. Scott Wohlgemuth

A lot of dishwashers guarantee their tubs forever. You might double check
yours before taking it apart. I think with the maytag, for example, if

the
tub ever leaks they replace the whole dishwasher free..... and the

warranty
is for a very long time.

I just went through the warranty thing with a GE Microwave that was 1 month
out of warranty on Labor and 5 years Parts on the tube. It was the tube
that caught fire but they wanted over and a above the cost of the whole
microwave to just verify if it was a warranty issue or not. Then they never
showed up for the appt and they wanted the service hours to be between 8 am
and 5 pm, then they were a week late, then they called a week later and
would not leave a number to call back on. GE also told me that it would
cost me to take it to a auth. GE service center to verify that it was a MFG
defect to be covered by parts only...... I did really like this
microwave so I gave it the all to get it fixed. Point being........ do
I think that Frigidare will replace the tub and perform the labor for free
based on the fact that a heating element came loose just under silverware
bracket be fixed for free...... I doubt it..... warranty or not.

Scott