Mike Hide

Furthermore America would have a couple of firsts in the white house,
the
first jewish president and the first white african first
lady..............mjh if you dont believe just google Kerry
ancestry...

Racist.

Well excuse me, I just stated facts and an opinion, nothing racist
whatsoever.

Now if YOU consider Jews or white Africans inferior in some way to
Yourself,
then I can uderstand your stupid assertion....mjh

If YOU end an article critical of the candidate with clearly irrelevent
facts about the ethnicity of that candidate's ancestry then YOU are a
racist.

You did. You are. And the horse you rode in on, too.

--

FF

No sir that is a fact of life that I thought interesting . If I were a
racist I would have mentioned his other close advisors ,Jamie Rubin , Sandy
Berger, Dick Rubin, Dennis Ross, and perhaps his brother Cameron, who is
seldom mentioned but apparently "Kerry's" go between with the Israelis.

And no I do not like trial lawyers, and people who have difficulty telling
the truth and are dumb enough to get caught up in one lie after another, the
latest of which is this explosives crap he is accusing Bush of not
protecting . You can see todays news about Bush early voters being harassed
at early voting venues, many of the Bush campaign headquarters being
vandalised or broken into by union thugs. Reminiscent of the brown shirts of
old . If thats the kind of person you want in the white house fine it
certainly is not mine...............mjh