Eric F

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:50:36 -0230, "Terry"
wrote:

Other suggestions.
Leak therefore mouldiness within the wall?
Condensation on cold water pipe/s within wall therefore mould?
Wrong time of year I know but condensation of warm steamy bathroom air
within wall structuire?

I spoke to other residents in my building and it appears the
plumbing backed up a few weeks ago. I have finally connected the odor
with the ongoing backups in my building. Spoke to my Condo Mgt, they
said they'd "look into it". Not good enough.
I'm having the Health Dept come over tommorow. The scattered toilet
paper on the outside of the building speaks volumes.
Thanks for the help.