Mark S.

On 26 Oct 2004 10:21:10 -0700, (Will)
wrote:

Thanks everyone, some realy useful tips and ideas. Luckily I have the
father-in-law coming to help so I will run the options past him and
see what we come up with. It seems my knowledge of adhesives needs to
be expanded....

I let you all know what we decide to do and give some feedback on the
results when its done... hopefully next week! LOL

Thanks again... and keep any other ideas coming as I don't plan to
start the job until this Friday!

As others have said plus I "washed and vac'd" the bare concrete first
then pva'd the lot twice just in case.

I'd laid a room and half of the compound before using the wickes stuff
and that's still there so I put it down to their mix?

B&Q do own brand pva in 10 litres for less than a litre of the
"branded" stuff too.

Mark S.