Fred the Red Shirt

"Mike Hide" wrote in message news:Zokfd.248592$wV.96437@attbi_s54...
"Prometheus" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 03:57:18 GMT, "Mike Hide"
wrote:

Furthermore America would have a couple of firsts in the white house, the
first jewish president and the first white african first
lady..............mjh if you dont believe just google Kerry
ancestry...

Racist.

Well excuse me, I just stated facts and an opinion, nothing racist
whatsoever.

Now if YOU consider Jews or white Africans inferior in some way to Yourself,
then I can uderstand your stupid assertion....mjh

If YOU end an article critical of the candidate with clearly irrelevent
facts about the ethnicity of that candidate's ancestry then YOU are a
racist.

You did. You are. And the horse you rode in on, too.

--

FF