Cherokee-LTD

Have you considered the Milwaukee "Body Grip" router?
http://tinyurl.com/6a7b8 (Amazon - $169.99)
It's fairly light and compact for a 2 1/4 hp 1/2" router and features
comfortable one handed use. I've tried one and liked it but I don't own one
so I can't offer much of an opinion on it.

-Brian

"A Womack" wrote in message
: Wanting a smaller trim type router for hand held use around the shop with
: 1/2" collet. The TR12 mainly stays in the router table, it being a 5
: minute pain to remove, remove the plate, reinstall the old plate, change
: the bit, use it, remove the bit, put the old bit back, remove the plate,
: install the plate, reinsert into the table.
:
: Alan