Jmagerl

I agree with killing the mold first. Google previous threads about doing it
right. My experience is that GE silicone I is the only caulk that resists
mildew. GOing on 3 years now. GE silicone II lasted 1 year. Siliconized
Acrylic lasted 4 months.

If you have grout, make sure you seal it as a last step. Otherwise water
will get back behind the caulk to start the mildew all over again.

"m Ransley" wrote in message
Kill the mold first with bleach and clean before you caulk. Mold grows
where conditions are right, no caulk can cure that. Use bleach when mold
starts, not when it is to late and caulk is ruined