Brikp

I have the exact same setup and was wondering the same thing. Let us know if
you find a good solution.

"Newshound" wrote in message
om...
I have a Grizzly 1023S table saw with motor cover and OE blade insert. I
recently got the Grizzly 1029Z 2HP dust collector, the one with the .3
micron bag. I'm using a 10 ft. flex hose for now -moving it from tool to
tool. I does a great job on the jointer, planer, and band saw, but i'm a
little disappointed with the collection on the tablesaw. There is so much
sawdust thrown on top of the table and on me! I'm guessing this will get
worse with a zero clearance insert. There are probably plenty of folks
out
there with this exact combo. Any tips on ways to improve collection,
other
than an overhead guard?
Thanks.