Mike Barnard

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 01:15:38 +0100, Andy Hall
wrote:

the boiler and a strainer fitted to the return near to it to prevent
any crud getting into the heat exchanger.

PMFBI but as I fitted my own boiler recently I'd like to know about
this strainer. Where does it fit? (In the pipework (anywhere at all

No problem.

Something like BES part no 7533 if you have 22mm pipe.
www.bes.ltd.uk

Seems so simple! Sure I can find somewhere to put it, but so much
piping is hidden I may have to make a hatch or summat for servicing
it. Thanks for that.

--
Regards from Mike Barnard
South Coast, UK.

[To reply by email remove ".trousers" spamtrap from email address]