Andy Dingley

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:42:18 +0000 (UTC), "Jethro"
wrote:

Funny, I used to take this view, then SWMBO "persuaded" me that buying nicer
brushes and "looking after them" was the way. Dutifully purchased some
Harris and Stanley brushes, and lo ! Bristles everywhere.

Stanley are very low end. Harris are OK, but nothing special, and it
depends on the range / model. If you can buy them in B&Q, they're
hardly likely to be far above the bottom of the barrel.

I buy a lot of cheap brushes as disposables, but I don't use them on
real projects. It's not about cleaning, it's about the quality of the
job they do. I spent real money and effort on making that - I don't
want to screw it up with shed bristles.

(Do sheds _have_ bristles ?)