Never Enough Money

If my boss tells me I "dorked it up" it's a bad thing. Therefore,
wooddorking means, to me, doing bad things to wood. To call one a
wooddorker, therefore, would be to cal them "one who messes up wood.

Merriam-Webster says "dork" is "perhaps an alteration of dick."

Dick has several meanings. One is "fellow or chap", another is
"penis". When used as a verb, it means a mistake made with a penis.
Wooddicker.

Dicker, Dickin',Dickification.

I guess, I still think it's derogatory, only slightly less so than
using it's synonym: dick.

patrick conroy wrote in message . ..
On 24 Oct 2004 07:33:24 -0700, (Never Enough
Money) wrote:

derogatory term "worddorker", would by a $250,000 router? That seems

Dorker, dorkin', dorkification - Dork is not derogatory at all.
Kind'a like "Nerd", but not at all like "Geek"...