Greg G

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:38:39 -0500, "JerryMouse"
wrote:

Greg wrote:

Other than for circular hand saws go pneumatic tools for everything
else. They are light, safe, self cleaning, variable power and don't
burn out when they stall. Plus you get tools that electric powered
ones can't do.

Everyone has different preferences, I guess. Although I don't have
much experience with air tools, I imagine they might be OK for a fixed
location. But do you really drag a compressor up to your bathroom (or
maybe a really long hose through the house) just to put up a shelf, or
hang a picture?

If you ever had to do any of those things in 100' of water, you'd appreciate
an air-hose.

We're a couple hundred feet above sea level here and the roof's been
OK so far. Thanks though.

Greg Guarino