Dave Liquorice

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:35:42 GMT, Graham Saunders wrote:

1. Spray on pipe freezer.

Been around for years. I wouldn't use one unless I *really* had to.
That five minute job can so easyly develop into two hours and you only
have 45 mins before the ice plug gives up... no thank you. If I hit a
snag I like to sit and think the proper way out not be forced by the
clock to do... something... anything...

2. DustBubbles. They are self adhesive dust collectors, which you
stick them on the wall where your about to drill, drill through
them, and they catch *all* the dust. 2 for ~=A32 in B&Q,

I use a bit of scrap paper folded up stuck with lo tac adheshive (top
of a Post-it or masking tape) cost pennies, if that.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail