raden

In message , Graham Saunders
writes
After a break of about 4 years (moved to a new house, very little DIY to be
done, Hurrah!), I'm back to lurking here (house looking shabby after 4
years, and the missus wants to change everything around :-(

Anyway, I've been using some new DIY gadgets that I dont remember being
around ~4 years ago (does the world change that fast??)

1. Spray on pipe freezer.

Been around for years

2. DustBubbles.

I've always used an envelope and double sided tape, although bought some
when CPC were selling @ 10 for 45p, quite useful. ISTR someone who was
trying to get that idea off the ground was kicking it around in uk-diy a
few years back.

What other DIY innovations have i missed in the last few years?

Tandem combi boilers

--
geoff