Leon

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

Only a Speedbloc is a Speedbloc.

That's it in a nutshell. I recently sent mine in for re-cording and a new
eccentric bearing after a quarter century of use.

The repair shop had to order the bearing; and while I was waiting to get
the sander back I wore out /two/ cheapie (~$30 ea) sanders from the BORG.

I rebuilt the bad assembly on mine this spring, The clamps broke and the
spring and clamp went flying. I never use any thing but PSA but that break
threw every thing out of balance. Not too bad for 15 years of work. The
new pad assembly made the sander quiet and it runs like new. The new pad
assembly included the bearing.