PC Gameplayer

"Mike Hide" wrote in message news:yQ_ed.243272$wV.188628@attbi_s54...
Yea should be very interesting if Kohn [excuse me for using the original
name ] and Edwards get elected .

snip

Oh, good--the old "we can't vote for him because he's a JEWBOY"
argument. Lovely.

Kohn was John Kerry's grandfather's last name--when he lived in
Czechoslovakia. He came to the US and changed his name to "Kerry."
Yes, John Kerry's grandfather and grandmother (paternal) were both
Jewish, although his grandmother did convert to Catholicism later in
life.

http://www.jewishsf.com/bk030207/us02.shtml

How could this possibly make a difference in whether he's a good
candidate for President or not?

And as a side note--it's been interesting to hear Kerry quote more of
Scripture than Bush does, and also refreshing to hear that Kerry
starts every Sunday by attending Mass--hm, how often does Bush make it
to church?

Jim