John Gill

I would check the voltage on the contrast pin of the M51387P.
Many IC's run near 4 volts on this pin. I would try connecting a
low voltage adjustable power supply to this pin and change the
voltage and see if that brings the video back.
I have had a couple of monitors where I had to add a resistor
between a voltage source on the board and the contrast pin in order
to supply the proper voltage and get a good video.
Hope this helps....
John

"James Sweet" wrote in message news:xZSed.3859$8R.1050@trnddc02...
It has a M51387P IC buffering the RGB signals, so far as I can tell this is
the culprit. Vcc is ok, varying voltages present at the RGB inputs, zero on
all three outputs. Anyone have one of these in a scrap monitor before I
order a new one?