mp

I have just completed the construction of a solid cherry table, with a 1
1/2
inch thick, single plank top about 2 1/2 by 4 feet,

Nice wood when you can get it, but single planks that size are getting hard
to come by. After being inspired by square Japanese watermelons (grown
inside a square glass container), I'll be doing the same with cherry trees.
I'll just make a mold the size of a finished piece of furniture and grow a
tree inside it (patent pending). After about 30 or 40 years, all you need to
do is break the mold, peel the bark off, sand a bit, and finish with white
oil-based or latex paint.

Anyone know where I can find some venture capital?