Set Square

Christian McArdle wrote:

Call me boring, but I just fit draincock type lockshields, so you just
isolate the rad, attach hose, turn the tap and open the bleed valve.
Radiator drained in 2 minutes and not a drop on the floor.

Christian.

I think they're a brilliant idea - but I don't have them at the moment, and
can't think of a way of fitting them without draining the rads in some other
way to start with!

Is it fair to assume that they're longer than standard tails - and so
require some pipework adjustments if they're retro-fitted?

--
Cheers,
Set Square