Red Neckerson

"TURTLE" wrote

Kerry got to be a shooter to the President job by being RICH too. Kerry is
6 time richer than the whole Bush Family combined. The next time you pick
up a bottle ketchup look on it and see Heinz wrote on it. He own the
company lock stock and barrel. Jeffc , I'm sorry to say this but with your
good education and a fine job I hope. You can't afford his electric bill
to be paid on his 6 mansions over seas and in the states. I have been told
it is $1.2 Millon dollars a year. I don't even think I could pay his water
bill.

Yeah, butt all the detractors say it's not Kerry's money, it's his
hermaphrodite wife's......