rnr_construction

Default Bush should sell used cars not be president!

Christ can you imagine the volume of cars this shifty,lyeing, double
crossing finger pointing ******* could sell.

Tony Hwang

rnr_construction wrote:

Christ can you imagine the volume of cars this shifty,lyeing, double
crossing finger pointing ******* could sell.

Hi,
He could not sell any. No one is dumber than he in this whole world.
Tony
Red Neckerson

"Tony Hwang" wrote

Oh, well. Better talk to my dog who has better IQ
than some human.

Well, your dog is a GOTT DAMB GENIUS!!!

How'd he stuck with a masser like you??!!!

JerryL

"Rob S." wrote in message
I suppose you guys breezed through Yale and Harvard Business School.

Bush has shown tremendous leadership in these difficult times. The most
common refrain from the left is regarding WMD. Somehow you think Bush
misled us when Saddam's own troops beleived he had WMD. Bush has not lied
to the American People in any regard. He is an honorable man. Which is
more than I can say for his dishonorable opponent, the traitor, Kerry!

Rob

At least Kerry served and fought in the war. Where the hell was Bush? Hiding
behind his and the Saudi's money? He wasn't even man enough to finish his
committment to the Air Reserve.

Red Neckerson

"Rob S." wrote

P.S. I just read the most fascinating document here. It seems our traitor
Kerry held a secret clearance in the navy. So what is a Navy guy with
Secret clearance doing clandestinely meeting with the enemy in France
before coming back and lying before congress in a coordinated effort to
undermine support for our soldiers in a shooting conflict.

Shhhhh!

It's a secret.....

Red Neckerson

"JerryL" wrote

At least Kerry served and fought in the war. Where the hell was Bush?
Hiding behind his and the Saudi's money? He wasn't even man enough to
finish his committment to the Air Reserve.

Yeah, yeah. And he got purple hearts thrice (I saw the JibJab film).

George Bush had to fight in Alabama! You know what those good-ole-boys tried
to do to him when they found out he was a cheerleader in college??!!

JerryMouse

Rob S. wrote:
I suppose you guys breezed through Yale and Harvard Business School.

Bush has shown tremendous leadership in these difficult times. The
most common refrain from the left is regarding WMD. Somehow you think
Bush misled us when Saddam's own troops beleived he had WMD. Bush has
not lied to the American People in any regard. He is an honorable
man. Which is more than I can say for his dishonorable opponent, the
traitor, Kerry!
Rob

Rob,

You will no doubt notice that those who disagree with you do not offer
substantive refutations of your positions, but instead insult and call
names. They do this because their decisions are made by emotion rather than
logic. Remember, too, a mass movement can exist without a god, but it will
always fail without a devil. They must have someone to hate.

Their sense of self-worth is determined solely by what others think of them.
By projection, they believe they can change your mind by denigration. Since
they want to be loved, they assume you do also. In their calculation, if you
want to avoid being hated, you must change your position. Slogans substitute
for substance, decibels for data.

Ignore the froth. I usually mark ad hominum attacks as support for my
position - or at least an inability to refute my position (whether this
inability comes from an absense of fact or an absence of intellect is
impossible to determine).

George

"rnr_construction" wrote in message
Christ can you imagine the volume of cars this shifty,lyeing, double
crossing finger pointing ******* could sell.

Actually when I think of a used car salesman I think of Kerrey. My BS
detector is "pegged" whenever I hear the guy. He has no experience but an
answer (that can be adjusted as required) for everything. Just like the
shady used car salesman who only wants to make a sale by telling you
anything. And then when it goes wrong he will quickly think up answers as
to why it isn't his fault or you misunderstood what he said.....

xrongor

"bill a" wrote in message
m...
THE TRUTH ABOUT KERRY THAT THE MEDIA WILL NEVER TELL YOU.

no, that would be 'CAREFULLY PREPARED RIGHT WING PROPAGANDA THAT THE MEDIA
WOULD NEVER TELL YOU BECAUSE ITS NOT EVEN WORTH THE INK IT WOULD TAKE TO
PRINT IT'

randy

xrongor

"JerryMouse" wrote in message
Rob S. wrote:
[...]

listen to yourself. 'slogans substitute for substance, decibels for data'

your head is so far up your ass you probably dont see the irony here. or
worse. you do see it and continue anyway.

randy

Phil McCracken

Rob S. wrote:

snip
He led in the area of Stem cell research, with great understanding of the
moral dilemma of harvesting human embryos for . I think that is disgusting,
to cheapen human life in such a demeaning way. By parsing it with a knife
and probing it with all manner of chemicals and energies, ensuring that it
never achieves its manifest destiny of viable life. It is like cutting down
the rain forests destroying the environment for a great many species.
...despicable.

snip

So you believe it's a better idea to throw nonviable embryos in the
trash? Or do you, like other neocon parrots, have no idea what you're
talking about, and rely on Rush Limbaugh for your information?
Norminn

Rob S. wrote:
"Erma1ina" wrote in message

"Rob S." wrote:

I suppose you guys breezed through Yale and Harvard Business School.

Bush has shown tremendous leadership in these difficult times. The most

So did the first lemming.

jeffc

"Rob S." wrote in message
I suppose you guys breezed through Yale and Harvard Business School.

Bush has shown tremendous leadership in these difficult times.

Bwahahahaha! Take one look at the tape from when Bush was told America was
under attack. Bush was a legacy at Yale - he didn't earn his way in. Then
he was a lame performer. Newsflash - it isn't a state school. A C is a
lame grade there. He was passed through because of his father's money.

Gene

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:01:52 -0700, "rnr_construction"
wrote:

Christ can you imagine the volume of cars this shifty,lyeing, double
crossing finger pointing ******* could sell.

Probably not as many as your father did when he was selling.
Rob S.

If you read my point you would clearly understand my view, if an embryo is
there to be discarded by man, that is the offense. I understand the pleight
of those with fertility issues, but the practice of fertilizing multiple
eggs to see if one sticks is ethically troubling to me. You talk in terms of
inconsquential flesh, I talk in terms of significant life. The neocon is
you!

"Phil McCracken" wrote in message
Rob S. wrote:

snip
He led in the area of Stem cell research, with great understanding of the
moral dilemma of harvesting human embryos for . I think that is
disgusting, to cheapen human life in such a demeaning way. By parsing it
with a knife and probing it with all manner of chemicals and energies,
ensuring that it never achieves its manifest destiny of viable life. It
is like cutting down the rain forests destroying the environment for a
great many species. ...despicable.

snip

So you believe it's a better idea to throw nonviable embryos in the trash?
Or do you, like other neocon parrots, have no idea what you're talking
about, and rely on Rush Limbaugh for your information?

jeffc

"JerryMouse" wrote in message

Rob,

You will no doubt notice that those who disagree with you do not offer
substantive refutations of your positions...

A bold faced, blatant lie. An excellent one has already been posted, with
complete references. I suppose you didn't bother to read, since it wouldn't
fit in with your agenda.

jeffc

"TURTLE" wrote in message

Yea, he must be Dumb because all he could finish was a Masters Degree [

MBA ] at
Harvard ! Yea , that is not much at all for everybody on this newsgroup

must
have a PHD from Harvard. Tony Where did you get your PHD or Masters from ?

I did get my Master's and my brother did get his PhD and both of us earned
our way in, and we got better scores than Bush. I had better scores than
Bush, but I couldn't get into an Ivy League school. Do you know why that
is? It's because I wasn't qualified. Let me put that another way. Bush
was even less qualified than I was to get into Yale, yet he got in. Would
you care to explain to everyone here how that happened?

jeffc

"George" wrote in message
His drone liars keep talking about "leadership" during 9/11. Yeah just

look
at the face
of an idiot pretending to read my pet goat. Picture worth more than a

1000
words.

And his reaction while he was surrounded by small impressionable children
should have been what?

Gee, what a toughie! Um, let's see. How about "kids, something important
has come up and I have to leave early." Wow! Think that might have worked?
Moron.

jeffc

"bill a" wrote in message
m...
THE TRUTH ABOUT KERRY THAT THE MEDIA WILL NEVER TELL YOU.

After reading this letter you will be shocked. After you calm down
could you please email it to everyone on your list. The future of our
country hangs in the balance.

There are a lot of things about John Kerry that the media is desperate
for you not to know. What's happening in the U.S. today borders on a
conspiracy. A conspiracy by the almost exclusively Left Wing media to
get you to vote for a man who has fewer real-life accomplishments than
any politician in recent memory

Except for Bush, of course.

Rob S.

I'd be happy to explain a little reality to ya. Schools often give
additional consideration to children of Alumni. It is not a shamefull
practice, it makes business sense. You say you have an MBA, does it make
sense to turn off repeat customers? Especially customers who give you money
for nothing (Alumni donations)

Congratulations on acheiving an MBA, I am sure you worked hard for it. Which
is more than you can say for anyone who disagrees with you! Sorry you could
not get into harvard, but as I state later, you are comparing apples to
oranges. He did not get into college on his college record.

One talks of Bush's college grades, but no-one gets into a first-year
freshman class at a university on College scores, they haven't had any yet.
The important factor is HIGH SCHOOL scores and referrals and recommendations
and SAT and similar test scores.

I do beg to differ with whoever inferred that getting a C at a private
school (Yale) is somehow worse than a C at a public university. The converse
is true. A C means average performance. Average performance in a private
selective university would be better than average at a public university
that is abligued to accept as many as possible with less regard for past
performance.

A 1200 combined on the SAT is respectable and above average. In 2001/2002
the average of all scores for the SAT was a combined 1020. If you just
measure the White man score which is often cited as being skewed, it is an
average of 1060. Now, just for comparison, what is Kerry's SAT score? Bet
you guys have never asked that, it doesn't matter to you. Because the truth
is irrelevant.

http://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d02/tables/dt133.asp

Rob

"jeffc" wrote in message
m...

?

I did get my Master's and my brother did get his PhD and both of us earned
our way in, and we got better scores than Bush. I had better scores than
Bush, but I couldn't get into an Ivy League school. Do you know why that
is? It's because I wasn't qualified. Let me put that another way. Bush
was even less qualified than I was to get into Yale, yet he got in. Would
you care to explain to everyone here how that happened?

Rob S.

I don't know about you guys, but being a male cheerleader was a pretty
enviable position when I was in college. I always wanted to hold one of them
girls up high in the air. Speaks to his intelligence if you ask me.

Rob

"Red Neckerson" wrote in message

"JerryL" wrote

At least Kerry served and fought in the war. Where the hell was Bush?
Hiding behind his and the Saudi's money? He wasn't even man enough to
finish his committment to the Air Reserve.

Yeah, yeah. And he got purple hearts thrice (I saw the JibJab film).

George Bush had to fight in Alabama! You know what those good-ole-boys
tried to do to him when they found out he was a cheerleader in college??!!

Gene

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:55:06 GMT, "Rob S."
wrote:

Jeff C.

I do not call you a moron, but I do note the lack of substance to your
personal attack. People lose jobs all the time. I have yet to see a
President fire anyone outside of Government. Your narrow view makes you feel
good, but it lacks a true understanding of the marketplace of talent. Jobs
are a result of economic conditions for which the President has little
influence. Note the use of the word INFLUENCE, it was carefully chosen
because it does not mean control. The President has no control over the
economy and little influence. So please, get an understanding, then maybe
you'll get a job.

Rob

Jeff C is well known at the local library as he's always on their
computers since he don't have one of his own after getting fired for
the tenth time in 6 months especially from the temp agencies.
Gene

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 05:31:13 -0400, "JerryL"
wrote:

"Rob S." wrote in message
I suppose you guys breezed through Yale and Harvard Business School.

Bush has shown tremendous leadership in these difficult times. The most
common refrain from the left is regarding WMD. Somehow you think Bush
misled us when Saddam's own troops beleived he had WMD. Bush has not lied
to the American People in any regard. He is an honorable man. Which is
more than I can say for his dishonorable opponent, the traitor, Kerry!

Rob

At least Kerry served and fought in the war. Where the hell was Bush? Hiding
behind his and the Saudi's money? He wasn't even man enough to finish his
committment to the Air Reserve.

Ak Kerry for his HD....I wonder if we'll ever get to see it....
Gene

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:15:24 GMT, "Rob S."
wrote:

I don't know about you guys, but being a male cheerleader was a pretty
enviable position when I was in college. I always wanted to hold one of them
girls up high in the air. Speaks to his intelligence if you ask me.

Rob

Either that or...Well, what else is on the mind of a normal college
male
Red Neckerson

"Rob S." wrote

I don't know about you guys, but being a male cheerleader was a pretty
enviable position when I was in college. I always wanted to hold one of
them girls up high in the air. Speaks to his intelligence if you ask me.

In the word of Jeff Spicoli from "Fast Times At Ridgemont High"

"THOSE GUYS ARE FAGS!!!!!"

;-]

Jim Yanik

"JerryL" wrote in
:

"Rob S." wrote in message
I suppose you guys breezed through Yale and Harvard Business School.

Bush has shown tremendous leadership in these difficult times. The
most common refrain from the left is regarding WMD. Somehow you think
Bush misled us when Saddam's own troops beleived he had WMD. Bush has
not lied to the American People in any regard. He is an honorable
man. Which is more than I can say for his dishonorable opponent, the
traitor, Kerry!

Rob

At least Kerry served and fought in the war. Where the hell was Bush?
Hiding behind his and the Saudi's money? He wasn't even man enough to
finish his committment to the Air Reserve.

Bush went where his superiors ordered him to go.
And at the time Bush asked for an early-out,the military was
downsizing,WANTING soldiers to put in for an early-out.I was one of them.

Kerry applied for a student deferment to study in Paris,and joined the
Naval RESERVES only when the deferment didnt come.
Kerry was anti-war before he "enlisted".

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net
jeffc

"Rob S." wrote in message
Jeff C.

I do not call you a moron, but I do note the lack of substance to your
personal attack. People lose jobs all the time. I have yet to see a
President fire anyone outside of Government. Your narrow view makes you

feel
good, but it lacks a true understanding of the marketplace of talent. Jobs
are a result of economic conditions for which the President has little
influence. Note the use of the word INFLUENCE, it was carefully chosen
because it does not mean control. The President has no control over the
economy and little influence. So please, get an understanding, then maybe
you'll get a job.

You not the lack of substance huh? The substance was provided by you: "He
led in the area of the economy, by giving tax cuts to all Americans (I
got two of them, two years in a row), and it worked"

Now that is just plain moronic. Not only did he mortgage our future by
borrowing a huge sum of money he will leave someone else to pay back, it
didn't do any good. His "plan" to improve the economy failed miserably.
This is not sour grapes, as you inferred. I have a fine job. If the
president has little control or influence over the economy, then why did he
claim in his own speeches that his plans have improved the economy? This is
absolute lunacy. My "narrow view" as you say does not make me feel good at
all. It's a realistic view, and it makes me feel nauseous. You're not a
moron because you think the president has control over the economy. You're
not a moron because you think people haven't always lost jobs. You're a
moron for thinking this situation somehow means Bush is a good president.

jeffc

"Rob S." wrote in message
I'd be happy to explain a little reality to ya. Schools often give
additional consideration to children of Alumni. It is not a shamefull
practice, it makes business sense.

It's not shameful to take Bush in as a student. But the fact remains,
there's nothing about it that qualifies him to be the leader of our country
either - so don't bother bragging about his degree. He was a poor student,
and he's a poor president.

You say you have an MBA

No, I didn't. Your comprehension problems are part of the reason you don't
understand why Bush is such a bad president.

Congratulations on acheiving an MBA, I am sure you worked hard for it.

No, I didn't.

Sorry you could not get into harvard

I didn't try to get into Harvard.

I do beg to differ with whoever inferred that getting a C at a private
school (Yale) is somehow worse than a C at a public university. The

converse
is true. A C means average performance.

Dead wrong. Granted, an A at an Ivy League school often is better than an A
at a state school. The reason for this is that *usually* (but not in all
cases) these schools only accept top talent to begin with. So obviously the
top students will be better on average. This does not mean C is average.
For example, at my graduate school, a B was required just to pass a course.
If you got a C, you had to take the course over again. A C in any case is
not a very good grade in graduate school. I suspect you've never been.

Average performance in a private
selective university would be better than average at a public university
that is abligued to accept as many as possible with less regard for past
performance.

Yes, and that average is a B.

A 1200 combined on the SAT is respectable and above average. In 2001/2002
the average of all scores for the SAT was a combined 1020. If you just
measure the White man score which is often cited as being skewed, it is an
average of 1060. Now, just for comparison, what is Kerry's SAT score? Bet
you guys have never asked that, it doesn't matter to you. Because the

truth
is irrelevant.

The truth is relevant. The fact is, it really doesn't matter what grades
someone got in school. If Bush had failed out of college, but still went on
to become a great leader, that would be fine with me. The problem is that
people run around talking about how Bush graduated from Yale and Harvard,
"proving" how smart and educated he is. He's neither, so don't claim
otherwise. The fact of the matter is Bush is a poor leader, poor president
and has poor character. He ran most of his businesses into the ground and
got bailed out by his rich dad. He hasn't done anything of value on his
own. The man cannot think his way out of a paper bag, let alone figure out
foreign policy and diplomacy, or domestic fiscal responsibility.

Phil McCracken

Rob S. wrote:

snip

He led in the area of Stem cell research, with great understanding of the
moral dilemma of harvesting human embryos for . I think that is
disgusting, to cheapen human life in such a demeaning way. By parsing it
with a knife and probing it with all manner of chemicals and energies,
ensuring that it never achieves its manifest destiny of viable life. It
is like cutting down the rain forests destroying the environment for a
great many species. ...despicable.

snip

So you believe it's a better idea to throw nonviable embryos in the trash?
Or do you, like other neocon parrots, have no idea what you're talking
about, and rely on Rush Limbaugh for your information?

I talk in terms of finding use for what *you* describe as
"inconsequential." You think it's better to toss it in the dumpster.
Red Neckerson

"jeffc" wrote

The truth is relevant. The fact is, it really doesn't matter what grades
someone got in school. If Bush had failed out of college, but still went
on
to become a great leader, that would be fine with me. The problem is that
people run around talking about how Bush graduated from Yale and Harvard,
"proving" how smart and educated he is. He's neither, so don't claim
otherwise.

Well, he IS President of the United States.
Whether you like him or not, he didn't get where he is now by being dumb.

Just remember that the next time you are saying "Would you like fries with
that?"

Rob S.

"jeffc" wrote in message
m...

"Rob S." wrote in message
[...]

I apologize, you got a MASTER's degree (undisclosed discipline and
University), and it was Yale you couldn't get into. I disagree with your
assessment of what is average in Universities, at least those I have been
associated with, and I stand behind that statement. Advanced degrees have
more stringent requirements than undergraduate degrees and rightfully so.
Often the 'average student' cannot get into the best Grad Schools.

The recitation of Bush's education is not intended to say that he is the
smartest, just that your attacks and those of the left wing party are
baseless and that his education demonstrates that. As for your bitterness
about his career, he did have some successes and if his Daddy had to bail
him out, that is his Daddy's prerogative.

You say that Bush is neither smart nor educated. So please, what is your
definition of educated, and does that make you uneducated as well? I
normally consider an educated man as a man with degrees. I work among
executives who verify degrees all the time. We deem that the degrees mean
they are educated. If your standard is different, then it is truly unique in
the business world.

Now another contradiction, all manner of Bush's education is subject to your
criticisms, but his education is irrelevant. This is truly a telling point
about you. You despise Bush, you don't have a true view, just hatred.

So, now I truly know that reason with you is futile, you are unreasonable
due to your hatred of Bush or something he stands for.

Rob S.

Yes, I said inconsequential in reference to the value you place on that
life. You probably do value that flesh is a more capitalistic way, but I am
talking about life.

I stated, and I think fairly clearly, that I have a problem with the
creation of additional unneeded embryos that would need to be discarded. So
the issue for me is not whether it is discarded or dissected, but whether or
not it is created in the first place. I have no problem with invitro
fertilization, just the practice of creatiing extra embryos. Once created,
however, I do prefer proper disposal of the unused embryos. My disgust is
with the harvesting of human embryos for capitalistic gain. In addition, I
do not believe that a human embryo should ever be created in order to be
harvested.

Now, I do not make law and neither did the President. I am not proposing
that the Government outlaw the practice. I am behind the President 100% on
what he actually did, and that was to prohibit federal funding from paying
for the harvesting of human embryos. The Left would have you believe that he
banned the practice altogether, but that is not what actually happened.

Rob S. wrote:

snip

He led in the area of Stem cell research, with great understanding of
the moral dilemma of harvesting human embryos for . I think that is
disgusting, to cheapen human life in such a demeaning way. By parsing it
with a knife and probing it with all manner of chemicals and energies,
ensuring that it never achieves its manifest destiny of viable life. It
is like cutting down the rain forests destroying the environment for a
great many species. ...despicable.

snip

So you believe it's a better idea to throw nonviable embryos in the
trash? Or do you, like other neocon parrots, have no idea what you're
talking about, and rely on Rush Limbaugh for your information?

I talk in terms of finding use for what *you* describe as
"inconsequential." You think it's better to toss it in the dumpster.

jeffc

"Red Neckerson" wrote in message

"jeffc" wrote

The truth is relevant. The fact is, it really doesn't matter what

grades
someone got in school. If Bush had failed out of college, but still

went
on
to become a great leader, that would be fine with me. The problem is

that
people run around talking about how Bush graduated from Yale and

Harvard,
"proving" how smart and educated he is. He's neither, so don't claim
otherwise.

Well, he IS President of the United States.
Whether you like him or not, he didn't get where he is now by being dumb.

You're right. He got there by being rich.

Just remember that the next time you are saying "Would you like fries with
that?"

If it makes you feel better to think that's the job I have, or that I'm more
stupid than the president, be my guest.

jeffc

"Rob S." wrote in message

I stand by my statement. The economy is much improved largely as a result

of
the tax cuts.

The economy is not improved, it's worsened.

Now the deficit is a different story. The verdict is still
out on whether deficits hurt the economy.

The deficit doesn't hurt the economy. The deficit hurts our financial
position by putting us in debt. This is all basic stuff. How old are you
by the way?

I use the term 'narrow view' in relation to you, because you often resort

name calling rather than substantive debate.

I use the term "moron" in relation to you, because you often can't
comprehend substantive debate when you get slapped in the face with it.

I subscribe to the idea that
Presidents deserve little credit for a good or a bad economy.

Then why take sides with a president who takes credit for a good economy
when it's bad? A good environment when he's destroying it? Good foreign
diplomacy when he's absolutely horrible at it?

That is in
part due to the two-term limitation of the Presidency. I believe the true
impact of a Presidency lies beyond their terms in office. The immediate
impacts of a Presidency are subjective based on the perceptions of those

who
invest in the stock market and on the actions of the Federal Reserve.

So then why support Bush?

Erma1ina

"Rob S." wrote:

Now, I do not make law and neither did the President. I am not proposing
that the Government outlaw the practice. I am behind the President 100% on
what he actually did, and that was to prohibit federal funding from paying
for the harvesting of human embryos. The Left would have you believe that he
banned the practice altogether, but that is not what actually happened.

Get your head out of . . . the sand and try to understand the damage the
Bush administration's intellectually dishonest, ideologically-driven
policies are having on U.S. science and technology and, consequently,
the longterm well-being of the country.

Check out the website of Scientists and Engineers for Change:

http://www.scientistsandengineersfor...g/founding.php

George W. Bush's INCOMPETENCE is endangering the future of the U.S.

Read the letter, endorsing John Kerry, from 48 Nobel prize winners in
various scientific diciplines:

http://www.scientistsandengineersfor...obelletter.php

Excerpt:

"The prosperity, health, environment, and security of Americans depend
on Presidential leadership to sustain our vibrant science and
technology; to encourage education at home and attract talented
scientists and engineers from abroad; and to nurture a business
environment that transforms new knowledge into new opportunities for
creating quality jobs and reaching shared goals.

"President Bush and his administration are compromising our future on
each of these counts. By reducing funding for scientific research, they
are undermining the foundation of America's future. By setting
unwarranted restrictions on stem cell research, they are impeding
medical advances. By employing inappropriate immigration practices, they
are turning critical scientific talent away from our shores. And by
ignoring scientific consensus on critical issues such as global warming,
they are threatening the earth's future. Unlike previous
administrations, Republican and Democratic alike, the Bush
administration has ignored unbiased scientific advice in the
policy-making that is so important to our collective welfare."

TURTLE

"jeffc" wrote in message
m...

"TURTLE" wrote in message

Yea, he must be Dumb because all he could finish was a Masters Degree [

MBA ] at
Harvard ! Yea , that is not much at all for everybody on this newsgroup

must
have a PHD from Harvard. Tony Where did you get your PHD or Masters from ?

I did get my Master's and my brother did get his PhD and both of us earned
our way in, and we got better scores than Bush. I had better scores than
Bush, but I couldn't get into an Ivy League school. Do you know why that
is? It's because I wasn't qualified. Let me put that another way. Bush
was even less qualified than I was to get into Yale, yet he got in. Would
you care to explain to everyone here how that happened?

This is Turtle.

Yes I sure can. The Bush Family had M.O.N.E.Y. and got his ass in there. Also
Kerry had M.O.N.E.Y. TOO. Kerry was dating JFK's Niece at the time that he
wanted into Yale. He could not get into Harvard because of grade point average
and had to accept Yale. If your dating one of the Kennedy family, You can get
into any school you want, if you have the grade point average that is. Kerry
often went salling with JFK in Chesa Peak bay working his way into political
arena.

Did you get to go Salling with JFK when you wanted into Harvard ? They didn't
ask me so I had to go to LSU in Louisiana.

TURTLE

P.S. Yea, You don't get to go salling with JFK if your family is not a Million
Aires.

Erma1ina

Erma1ina wrote:

"Rob S." wrote:

[...]

Also, checkout the following "Scientific American" editorial:

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?SID...0&chanID=sa004

April 26, 2004

Bush-League Lysenkoism

The White House bends science to its will

By The Editors

Starting in the 1930s, the Soviets spurned genetics in favor of
Lysenkoism, a fraudulent theory of heredity inspired by Communist
ideology. Doing so crippled agriculture in the U.S.S.R. for decades. You
would think that bad precedent would have taught President George W.
Bush something. But perhaps he is no better at history than at science.
In February his White House received failing marks in a statement signed
by 62 leading scientists, including 20 Nobel laureates, 19 recipients of
the National Medal of Science, and advisers to the Eisenhower and Nixon
administrations. It begins, "Successful application of science has
played a large part in the policies that have made the United States of
America the world's most powerful nation and its citizens increasingly
prosperous and healthy. Although scientific input to the government is
rarely the only factor in public policy decisions, this input should
always be weighed from an objective and impartial perspective to avoid
perilous consequences.... The administration of George W. Bush has,
however, disregarded this principle."

Doubters of that judgment should read the report from the Union of
Concerned Scientists (UCS) that accompanies the statement, "Restoring
Scientific Integrity in Policy Making" (available at www.ucsusa.org).
Among the affronts that it details: The administration misrepresented
the findings of the National Academy of Sciences and other experts on
climate change. It meddled with the discussion of climate change in an
Environmental Protection Agency report until the EPA eliminated that
section. It suppressed another EPA study that showed that the
administration's proposed Clear Skies Act would do less than current law
to reduce air pollution and mercury contamination of fish. It even
dropped independent scientists from advisory committees on lead
poisoning and drug abuse in favor of ones with ties to industry.

Let us offer more examples of our own. The Department of Health and
Human Services deleted information from its Web sites that runs contrary
to the president's preference for "abstinence only" sex education
programs. The Office of Foreign Assets Control made it much more
difficult for anyone from "hostile nations" to be published in the U.S.,
so some scientific journals will no longer consider submissions from
them. The Office of Management and Budget has proposed overhauling peer
review for funding of science that bears on environmental and health
regulations--in effect, industry scientists would get to approve what
research is conducted by the EPA.

None of those criticisms fazes the president, though. Less than two
weeks after the UCS statement was released, Bush unceremoniously
replaced two advocates of human embryonic stem cell research on his
advisory Council on Bioethics with individuals more likely to give him a
hallelujah chorus of opposition to it.

Blind loyalists to the president will dismiss the UCS report because
that organization often tilts left--never mind that some of those
signatories are conservatives. They may brush off this magazine's
reproofs the same way, as well as the regular salvos launched by
California Representative Henry A. Waxman of the House Government Reform
Committee [see Insights] and maybe even Arizona Senator John McCain's
scrutiny for the Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation. But
it is increasingly impossible to ignore that this White House disdains
research that inconveniences it.
TURTLE

"jeffc" wrote in message
m...

"Red Neckerson" wrote in message

"jeffc" wrote

The truth is relevant. The fact is, it really doesn't matter what

grades
someone got in school. If Bush had failed out of college, but still

went
on
to become a great leader, that would be fine with me. The problem is

that
people run around talking about how Bush graduated from Yale and

Harvard,
"proving" how smart and educated he is. He's neither, so don't claim
otherwise.

Well, he IS President of the United States.
Whether you like him or not, he didn't get where he is now by being dumb.

You're right. He got there by being rich.

This is Turtle.

Kerry got to be a shooter to the President job by being RICH too. Kerry is 6
time richer than the whole Bush Family combined. The next time you pick up a
bottle ketchup look on it and see Heinz wrote on it. He own the company lock
stock and barrel. Jeffc , I'm sorry to say this but with your good education and
a fine job I hope. You can't afford his electric bill to be paid on his 6
mansions over seas and in the states. I have been told it is $1.2 Millon dollars
a year. I don't even think I could pay his water bill.

TURTLE

Red Neckerson

"jeffc" wrote

Well, he IS President of the United States.
Whether you like him or not, he didn't get where he is now by being dumb.

You're right. He got there by being rich.

Just remember that the next time you are saying "Would you like fries
with
that?"

If it makes you feel better to think that's the job I have, or that I'm
more
stupid than the president, be my guest.

No, what would make me FEEL better is if you go my to go order right for
once! Getting tired of having to go back in and tell your manager you got my
order wrong AGAIN!!!!

Red Neckerson

"TURTLE" wrote

Kerry got to be a shooter to the President job by being RICH too. Kerry is
6 time richer than the whole Bush Family combined. The next time you pick
up a bottle ketchup look on it and see Heinz wrote on it. He own the
company lock stock and barrel. Jeffc , I'm sorry to say this but with your
good education and a fine job I hope. You can't afford his electric bill
to be paid on his 6 mansions over seas and in the states. I have been told
it is $1.2 Millon dollars a year. I don't even think I could pay his water
bill.

Yeah, butt all the detractors say it's not Kerry's money, it's his
hermaphrodite wife's......

Bush Sealing AndyM UK diy 1 September 19th 04 11:21 PM
OT - JFK vs BUSH Noons Woodworking 106 March 6th 04 04:00 AM
OT-John Kerry Gunner Metalworking 137 February 11th 04 07:38 PM
BUSH remembered in WORLD HISTORY: His Legacy [email protected] Woodworking 4 October 19th 03 05:16 PM