Master TV

"Sparkchaser" sparkie@(email protected) wrote in message alkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
I know that Mr. Lee did not supply any technical information but he did
supply enough for someone that has seen these symptoms to recognize them
immediately. I too have a June 2002 unit and it has the exact same
problem. I also have some experience in troubleshooting televisions but
why would I want to troubleshoot this particular problem when it seems
that this is a common fail and hopefully someone has came up with a fix
for it already. I cannot speak for Mr. Lee but I know for certain that is
exactly what I am hoping for. If someone does know of a fix for this
problem I would greatly appreciate any and all information that is
provided.

Add.....set scope too 1uS and use x10 probe and set volts/div to max
and take out of calibration to be able to see entire waveform....Note:
if this is beyond your experience why not take a chance an order a
fbt...probably could get one for $20 or so...since you have two maybe
it's worth it. Nothing's for certain in electronics till you actually
put the part in but for what its worth my experience tells me there's
a very strong possibility its the fly.