TURTLE

"jeffc" wrote in message
m...

"TURTLE" wrote in message

Yea, he must be Dumb because all he could finish was a Masters Degree [

MBA ] at
Harvard ! Yea , that is not much at all for everybody on this newsgroup

must
have a PHD from Harvard. Tony Where did you get your PHD or Masters from ?

I did get my Master's and my brother did get his PhD and both of us earned
our way in, and we got better scores than Bush. I had better scores than
Bush, but I couldn't get into an Ivy League school. Do you know why that
is? It's because I wasn't qualified. Let me put that another way. Bush
was even less qualified than I was to get into Yale, yet he got in. Would
you care to explain to everyone here how that happened?

This is Turtle.

Yes I sure can. The Bush Family had M.O.N.E.Y. and got his ass in there. Also
Kerry had M.O.N.E.Y. TOO. Kerry was dating JFK's Niece at the time that he
wanted into Yale. He could not get into Harvard because of grade point average
and had to accept Yale. If your dating one of the Kennedy family, You can get
into any school you want, if you have the grade point average that is. Kerry
often went salling with JFK in Chesa Peak bay working his way into political
arena.

Did you get to go Salling with JFK when you wanted into Harvard ? They didn't
ask me so I had to go to LSU in Louisiana.

TURTLE

P.S. Yea, You don't get to go salling with JFK if your family is not a Million
Aires.