TURTLE

"Harry" wrote in message
vers.com...
I don't know if this is the right newsgroup (if not, can someone point me to
the appropriate one?), but I'm thinkong of relacing all my old (B&D) power
tolls, and with all the choices nowadays, I was hoping for some suggestions
(Ver speed drill, cordless driver, reciprocating saw, skill saw, jig saw,...)
the works.

This is Turtle.

Look the tools that you have and look at the age and how well they held up. Pick
the name of the tools you have that you think held up the best and use that
brand. I use to use nothing but the high dollar stuff in my HVAC business but
I've come to the conclusion that B & D and Skill run just like the other if you
really take care of them. Now I do still use the Porter Cable recept saw for
they seem to hold up the best.

TURTLE