Trevor Brown

Yeah, same as most, sticky suction pad to crt, r,g and b filtered
photocells. Ciruit looks simple enough, just a hell of a lot of pots!
"none" wrote in message
On 21 Oct 2004 23:05:03 GMT, (WEBPA) wrote:

This isn't a photographic analyser, hence rgb not myc. It's for

adjusting
the grey scale tracking of television monitors,and is definitely made by
Grafikon. (it's a uk based company that mainly dealt with broadcast tv
equipment).

Thanks to everybody that's replied so far.

I'm sure you are correct about your device...but don't jump to

conclusions
about RGB versus YCM. I spent years using (US) Greylab RGB densitometer

control the chemistry in reversal motion picture film processing

machines.
There was an interchangeable filter head for YCM so the same machine

could be
used for negative processing.

p a w e b e r 0 2 @ a o l . c o m
webpa

You can use either RGB or YMC heads, it's just a matter of knowing
your complimentaries and adjusting the dichros accordingly.

As for the Graficon the OP is talking about. Is it the type of
analyser that uses a photocell probe that reads directly off the crt
screens?