David Hall

And it's relevant to the original point because these people have to give
permission to show their arrest/shame/other humiliation on TV.

"Sir, we have shots of you running out of your trailer with no pants on,
including prominent views of your hair butt crack, right before the cops
whacked you in the head with the billy club and washed the vomit off your
belly with a fire hose before shoving you in the car. Would you please
sign this release so we can feature it on national TV? Thanks."

You forgot the part about "here's $20 so you can buy some more booze".