willshak

Don Wiss wrote:

Here in NYC we are expected to have Carbon Monoxide detectors installed by
November 1st. They are supposed to be 15' from all bedrooms. I'd also like
to install one in the cellar near the furnace. One with a digital read out.
I'd like one that plugs in, but uses a line cord. The outlets in the cellar
are on electrical boxes being fed by conduit. But I can easily mount one
somewhere on the brick wall and plug in. But the only one I've found with a
line cord was a simple one without a read out.

Don donwiss at panix.com.

I have a plugin CO detector in my basement. It is a Nighthawk and has a
red LED readout and an audible signal. Got it at HD.
Here is the Nighthawk web site. The model shown is a newer design than
mine. Mine doesn't have battery backup.
http://www.mwenergy.com/nighthawk.html