Michael Baugh

Get a black light, look for urine tracks under sink, along walls, etc.
That's where traps go, after seeing where they're going to eat, and
eliminating the attraction.
Beef jerky on the trap trigger is much more difficult for them to remove
without getting caught. And after a trap has killed a rodent, that scent
remains. I understand that traps can be reused by putting them in the
smoke from a burning newspaper, but have never tried it.

GarySport wrote in message
I think I have a mouse in the house. I havre put out some traps, but

haven't
caught anything. The other night I heard some scratching or chewing in

the
wall behind the sheetrock. I was wondering if those ultrasound pest

control
things that the mousetrap companies are any good. The ones that operate at

high
sound frequency. What other way is there to get rid of a mouse that may

be
behind the wall? Thanks.

GS