JerryMouse

Rob S. wrote:
I suppose you guys breezed through Yale and Harvard Business School.

Bush has shown tremendous leadership in these difficult times. The
most common refrain from the left is regarding WMD. Somehow you think
Bush misled us when Saddam's own troops beleived he had WMD. Bush has
not lied to the American People in any regard. He is an honorable
man. Which is more than I can say for his dishonorable opponent, the
traitor, Kerry!
Rob

Rob,

You will no doubt notice that those who disagree with you do not offer
substantive refutations of your positions, but instead insult and call
names. They do this because their decisions are made by emotion rather than
logic. Remember, too, a mass movement can exist without a god, but it will
always fail without a devil. They must have someone to hate.

Their sense of self-worth is determined solely by what others think of them.
By projection, they believe they can change your mind by denigration. Since
they want to be loved, they assume you do also. In their calculation, if you
want to avoid being hated, you must change your position. Slogans substitute
for substance, decibels for data.

Ignore the froth. I usually mark ad hominum attacks as support for my
position - or at least an inability to refute my position (whether this
inability comes from an absense of fact or an absence of intellect is
impossible to determine).