Spud

wrote in message
On 23 Oct 2004 09:19:27 GMT, (GarySport)
wrote:

I think I have a mouse in the house. I havre put out some traps, but

haven't
caught anything. The other night I heard some scratching or chewing in

the
wall behind the sheetrock. I was wondering if those ultrasound pest

control
things that the mousetrap companies are any good. The ones that operate

at high
sound frequency. What other way is there to get rid of a mouse that may

be
behind the wall? Thanks.

GS

Now that the assault weapons ban is over, go get yourself an AK47.
Locate the approximate spot where they are in the wall, and blast the
living hell out of them. You cant miss with that kind of weapon.
It's best to do it from the interior of the house, rather than outside
because its easier to fix wallboard than siding.

http://tinyurl.com/6b5df

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...mouse_shooting