Andy Hall

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 01:59:02 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:

I'd just love to see two combis heat a 200 bedroom hotel!

The Japanese are really into instant water heating.The largest instant water
heaters are commercial jobs with two of them probably doing a 200 room
hotel.

It depends how big they are. Of course if the entire place is filled
with insulation and sealed then no problem anyway. A win-win
situation.

Positive thinking. Very encouraging.

You could also do it with 10 people per bedroom. All tango dancing.

Positive thinking again.......at last.

I suppose that you would think the district heating systems of the
former eastern bloc would be good as well.

Some clueless designs with pipes of nearly 2m diameter with about 50mm
of insulation. I saw some being replaced recently.

Visions of district heating stations with banks of wall mounted
combis.......

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl