Edwin Pawlowski

"Snidely" wrote in message
The wife had a large picture framed, brought home and hung on the wall.
Now
at times, when it is quiet, I'm sitting there reading and It starts a
click,
click, click sound with a few seconds between clicks. WTF? I don't believe
in the boogey man and my house didn't make settling sounds before. Do
pictures settle?

Could be some expansion and/or contraction going on. Could take a day or two
to reach equilibrium with the room. Is there a glass or canvas that is
tight fitting?

Could be haunted though. I have a framed mirror that scares the hell out of
me every time I look into it.